Newborn Model Call
Thank you for your interest in Miss Z Photography's Newborn Model Call.
I'm a multi award winning and internationally published maternity, newborn, baby and child photographer. My studio is located in downtown New Bedford.
I am looking for 1 newborn baby for Thursday January 17th at 11:30 AM, for training purposes.
In order to be eligible:
- Babies must be 20 days or under on day on day of session to be eligible.
- Session is for newborn only (no family or siblings are included in model call)
- Session will be for teaching purposes and photographing specific props. Props will be selected by photographer.
- Must sign a model release form allowing Miss Z Photography and my vendors to use any and all images from session on social media, Miss Z's website, and for other marketing purposes.
- Must not be working with any other newborn photographers.
- Already booked clients are ineligible
- After chosen, you will be directed to pay a refundable $50 deposit. As soon as you show up at the modeling session, you will be refunded. Or if you choose, the fee can be put toward a digital image from your session.
Models will receive:
- A complimentary photo session up to 2 hours for your newborn baby (reservation fee of $250 is waived)
- Ability to purchase digital images at a special rate of $50 each (normal feel is $150 each)
- 20% off all prints and products
Miss Z Photography will provide all clothing and props.
Please know that safety and health are my top priorities. I've had years of in person training in newborn safety and posing. My assistant and I wash our hands before the session and use hand sanitizer through out the session. All props used are washed in free and clear detergent.
Kindly fill out the below form for consideration. You will be contacted at the email address and/or phone number provided if you are chosen. Please double check that your email and phone number are entered in correctly. If I cannot reach you or do not hear back from you within 12 hours after contact, I will move on to the next person.