Beginner DSLR Camera Course with Miss Z Photography in New Bedford, MA
Do you have a “fancy” camera but you don’t know how to use it? Are you only using it on “Auto”? Do you want to know how to utilize all it has to offer? Then Miss Z Photography Beginner DSLR Camera classes are for you. Learn by award winning photographer, Abrah Zion. Abrah has won several awards and has had her work published in international magazines. Let her teach you how to use your camera to its fullest capabilities.
Each class is a 2 week class and both classes are 2 hours in length.
We cover all of the basics such as but not limited to:
- The exposure triangle (ISO, Speed, Aperture)
- White Balance
- JPG VS. Raw Files
- An overview of night photography
Every one gets:
– A take home booklet with everything we cover in class
– A pen
– A private FB group for ongoing support
– Chance to win a gift certificate to either a professional lab, or a local coffee place
Classes are held every month (except for December). Please check back here for each month’s class schedule. Classes are limited to 8 students. Classes are held at Miss Z Photography’s downtown New Bedford Studio.
October 2020: Sunday October 11th and October 18th: 10 AM - 12 PM
November 2020: Sunday November 8th and November 15th: 10 AM - 12 PM